Monday, May 30, 2011

Techlog Center Philippines Summer 2011

It's a hot hot Friday when TCP hold their annual summer outing last May 9, 2011 at Splash Island, Binan, Laguna. A fun and exciting day because it's my first time to experience shooting this kind of event and the best part here was i get paid from taking pictures. With more than 600 employees came, with this numbers i thought it might be difficult for me to shoot  coz i had no back-up photographer just only me and my camera but surprisingly i enjoyed it.  I had to think positive then just need to finish and make the most out of it and that's what i did. 

This opportunity to shoot a fast pacing outdoor activity made me prepare for my upcoming shoots. Thanks to Rhea who helped me get this project and supported me all through out the event.











No comments:

Post a Comment